Wednesday 16 November 2011

Empire

I am very lucky in terms of choosing a band that will let me use their music and also let me shoot them for the music video, digipak and magazine advert, because I'm a member of one. As a member of this band I know first hand what vibe/feel we are looking for in the video to compliment our sound. This is another reason why I feel that shooting in a TV studio will be better suited than mainly time-lapse shots, as we like to think our music is quite engaging. I have thought about what song I should use for the video and after whittling the 10 or so tracks down to just the 3; 'You and Your Last Word' 'Eyes for Another' and 'Heartbeat' I had to think of what song would fit best with the image that shooting in a white back-dropped TV studio will give off. I finally chose to use 'Heartbeat' as it is one of our more poppy tracks. The track is simple and catchy which I feel fits better than the other more gritty sounding tracks. There's more about us in the presentation below just to give you and idea of what we do. www.facebook.com/EMPIREBANDCOM
Empire
View more presentations from Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment