Thursday 13 October 2011

Test Footage

Here are 4 different clips/tasters of different techniques used frequently in music videos. These are stop motion, TV studio shoot, animation and time-lapse. I made these clips so that I could see which one I felt I enjoyed doing the most. I feel this is paramount in creating a final piece that reflects my persona rather that choosing the type that is less time consuming, for instance. As it stands, I'm currently more drawn towards the clip we shot in the TV studio as fan made music video(Kabeedies - Jitterbug). I prefer the clean cut look to it, also I like that it gives an 'in the moment' feel which the other clips don't have such as the tilt-shift time lapse clip. I feel it has more of an impact that demands attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment